The views expressed are strictly of the author and Babatax.com. The contents of this Tax solution monthly magazine are solely for informational purpose. It does not constitute professional advice or recommendation. Neither the author nor BabaTax Team and its affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this magazine nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon. By using the services of BabaTax, you expressly understand and agree that:
- Your use of the service is solely at your own risk.
- The service is provided as an as is and as available basis only.
- Babatax.in expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
BabaTax makes no warranty or guarantee that:
- The service will meet your requirements
- The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- The results that may be obtained from the use of this service will be accurate or reliable
- The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the use of the service will meet your expectations
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material
No Advice or information, whether oral or written obtained by you from BabaTax, or through the service shall create any warranty/liability against Babatax
Subscribers and readers should seek appropriate professional advice before acting on the basis of any information contained herein.
You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external for the reconstruction of any lost data.
Every effort has been made to avoid errors or omissions. In spite of this, errors may creep in. Any mistake, error or discrepancy noted may be brought to our notice which shall be taken care of.