CBIC issues corrigendum for GSTR-4 late fee waiver for July 2017 to March 2019 quarters
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
(Department of Revenue)
Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs
New Delhi, the 22nd September, 2020
In the notification of the Government of India, in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue, No. 67/2020-Central Tax, dated the 21st September, 2020, published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i), vide number G.S.R.
572(E), dated the 21st September, 2020, :
- at page 3, in line 36, the figure “(ii)” shall be omitted;
- at page 4, in line 2, for the words and figures “March, 2020”, read “March, 2019”;
- at page 4, in line 3, for the figures and letter “22th” read “ 22nd”.
[F. No. CBEC-20/06/08/2019-GST]
Director, Government of India
Disclaimer:The article or blog or post (by whatever name) in this website is based on the writer’s personal views and interpretation of Act. The writer does not accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of information and for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Also, www.babatax.com and its members do not accept any liability, obligation or responsibility for author’s article and understanding of user.
For Collaborating with us-
- Mail us at email@example.com
- Whatsapp us at +91-7024984925