March 11, 2022
GSTN : Enhanced Registration application user interface
GSTN: User Interface (UI) with respect to the address fields in the Registration Application GST REG-01 has been enhanced as follows:-
- Incorporation of a map tile along with a drag and drop facility of address pinhead on to the exact location of the applicant’s address.
- Once selected, the details will automatically fill in the various address input fields given in the application.
- Address fields have been linked so as to auto- fill other macro level address entry fields based on the entry in one of such fields particularly PIN Codes. For example; on entering the PIN code, the corresponding State and Districts will get auto- filled.
- The user can also directly fill-up the address input fields which are now aided with suggestive address input dropdowns from which the user can select the appropriate/relevant address field(s). This action will reduce errors in the address texts and will also ease the filling up of the appropriate address input fields by the user.
- The address fields have been segregated appropriately to reduce confusions while entering the relevant inputs under various address heads.
- Based on the address entries given by the user, the Latitude/ Longitude of the address will get auto populated which is non-editable.
Read Also: GST Taxpayer can check his eligibility of e-Invoicing
For more information on the Registration Application, please click here.
Read Also: GSTN Advisory on Auto-population of e-invoice details into GSTR-1
Disclaimer:The article or blog or post (by whatever name) in this website is based on the writer’s personal views and interpretation of Act. The writer does not accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of information and for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Also, www.babatax.com and its members do not accept any liability, obligation or responsibility for author’s article and understanding of user.
For Collaborating with us-
- Mail us at email@example.com
- Whatsapp us at +91-7024984925
Your Tax Guide. Removing the hindrances people are facing related to the Lack of information. Click here to Join Tax Updates Whatsapp Group firstname.lastname@example.org