Opt out option for CMA exam coming Soon and other announcement by president
CMA Biswarup Basu president of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) hosted a webinar addressing the CMA fraternity. CMA Biswarup Basu made some announcement regarding the important decision of institute of taking online December 2020 CMA exam decided for the overall interest of community. The two options given to CMA students for December 2020 exams are :
Option 1 – Centre based online mode
Option 2- Home based online mode
Highlights of Webinar on December 2020 CMA Exam
1. Opt out option coming soon who wants to defer exam to June 2021 with same fee paid for December 2020 exam.
2. No Negative markings in online exam.
3. Paper pattern will contain both – objective and subjective to judge the subject wise and analytical skills of student (inter and final both level).
4. Atleast 2 alternative to every Questions will be given in question paper exam.
5. Online mock test platform will be available soon for CMA final students. For foundation and intermediate it is available already.
6. Home based exam will be monitored and regulated by protector software who will record movement of students (cheating not possible). Login credentials and other information will be provided soon.
7. For any query student may mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer:The article or blog or post (by whatever name) in this website is based on the writer’s personal views and interpretation of Act. The writer does not accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of information and for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Also, www.babatax.com and its members do not accept any liability, obligation or responsibility for author’s article and understanding of user.
For Collaboration with us-
- Mail us at email@example.com
- Whatsapp us at +91-7024984925