ICAI : UDIN Generation in Bulk facility available in Portal
UDIN: A provision for generating UDIN (Unique Document Identification Number) in bulk for Certificates has been incorporated in UDIN Portal by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). Using this facility now the members will be able to generate UDIN in bulk (upto 300 UDINs) for various types of Certificates in one go. It can be done through uploading of excel file.
It is a unique number generated on the UDIN portal for every certificate and other such documents that have been attested by a Chartered Accountant who’ve registered themselves on the portal.
Process for Bulk UDIN
- After login, from the Menu bar, click on Bulk UDIN for Certificates. Minimum 3 certificates and Maximum 300 certificates can be generated using this procedure.
- Download template file from Download Template button and open in Excel. Please note that the .xlsx file can be opened in Excel 2007 and later versions.
- Select Certificate type from drop down.
- Input dates in the format as per your system/computer (generally it is in mm/dd/yyyy or as 10 June 2020). Excel will format dates automatically in required format i.e dd-mm-yyyy. Do not use copy paste in this cell.
- Fill in all the parameters and values.
- Save the file.
- Click on the upload file on the Certificate Form on UDIN Portal.
- Select the file just saved now.
- Portal will populate the data in the Form. Verify the data so populated.
- If correct, Send and Verify OTP and Submit.
- Alternatively, the option of filling the details of Type of Certificates, Dates and key fields etc. is available on the form itself.
For any questions, you may reach us at Discussion Forum
Disclaimer:The article or blog or post (by whatever name) in this website is based on the writer’s personal views and interpretation of Act. The writer does not accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of information and for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Also, www.babatax.com and its members do not accept any liability, obligation or responsibility for author’s article and understanding of user.
For Advertising with us-
- Mail us at [email protected]
- Whatsapp us at +91-7024984925