October 19, 2021
GSTN Advisory for taxpayers on Form GSTR-2B
1. Form GSTR-2B is an auto-drafted ITC statement which is generated for every normal taxpayer on the basis of the information furnished by their suppliers in their respective GSTR-1/IFF, GSTR-5 (non-resident taxable person) and GSTR-6 (input service distributor). This statement indicates availability and non-availability of input tax credit to the taxpayer against each document filed by their suppliers and is made available to the taxpayers in the afternoon of 14th of every month.
Read Also: GST Weekly Update: Goods and Service Tax October 2021
2. Please click on below links to access additional content related to Form GSTR-2B:
- https://tutorial.gst.gov.in/ downloads/news/ updated advisory_gstr_2b_12_10_2021.pdf – for detailed advisory
- https://tutorial.gst.gov.in/ userguide/returns/index.htm #t=Manual_gstr2b.htm –for User Manual
- https://tutorial.gst.gov.in/ userguide/returns /index.htm#t=FAQ_gstr2b.htm – for FAQs
Read Also: GST ITC advisory by GSTN: Availability of Input Tax Credit (ITC) for FY 2020-21
Disclaimer:The article or blog or post (by whatever name) in this website is based on the writer’s personal views and interpretation of Act. The writer does not accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of information and for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Also, www.babatax.com and its members do not accept any liability, obligation or responsibility for author’s article and understanding of user.
For Collaborating with us-
- Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whatsapp us at +91-7024984925
Your Tax Guide. Removing the hindrances people are facing related to the Lack of information. Click here to Join Tax Updates Whatsapp Group email@example.com