Chartered Accountant exam for May 2023 session are starting from 2nd May, 2023. Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has postponed ICAI CA May Exam 2023 in Karnataka that was scheduled to be held on May 10, 2023. The official notice on postponement on the official site of ICAI at icai.org is as follows:
In partial modification of the Institute’s Important Announcement No. 13-CA (EXAM)/MAY – JUNE/2023 dated 10th January, 2023, it is notified for general information, that due to the General Election to the Legislative Assembly in the State of Karnataka, the Chartered Accountants Intermediate Course Examination, (Group I), Paper – 4 (Taxation) scheduled to be held on 10th May, 2023 (Wednesday) in the State of Karnataka at the Examination Centres at Bagalkot, Belgaum, Bellary, Bengaluru, Chikkaballapur, Chitradurga, Davangere, Gadag, Hassan, Haveri, Hubli, Kalaburgi, Kolar, Koppal, Mandya, Mangalore, Mysore, Raichur, Shimoga, Sirsi, Tumakuru, Udupi and Vijayapura stands postponed and the examination in the said paper shall now be held on 20th May, 2023 (Saturday) at the same timing(s) i.e. 2 PM to 5 PM and at same Examination Centres. Admit Card already issued in this regard will be valid for the revised date.
Further, it is clarified that the schedule of examinations notified vide Important Announcement 13-CA (EXAM)/MAY – JUNE/2023 dated 10th January, 2023 in respect of all other cities and dates shall remain unchanged. In other words, there will be no change in the schedule of examinations for other cities and dates.
Read Also: ICAI won trademark case against Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) from using ‘ICAI’ acronym
ICAI CA Exam May 2023 Time Table
CA Admit card May 2023
The CA May 2023 admit card will be released around 15 days before the CA Foundation, CA Inter or CA Final examination, in online mode. Candidates who have filled the exam form successfully will be able to download their admit cards after logging in to their dashboard. The hard copy of the CA admit card will not be provided to any candidate by post. Students must carry a CA admit card at all times during exam days along with a valid ID proof.
Exam day CA May 2023 guidelines
- Carry a hard copy of the CA admit card 2023 and a valid government-issued ID card.
- Reach the exam centre atleast 30 minutes before the designated time.
- Candidates will be allowed 15 minutes of reading time before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates won’t be allowed to leave the exam room until the exam is completed.
- Each applicant is required to sign the attendance sheets in the appropriate column next to their name and roll number.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any prohibited items such as books, writing materials, smart watches, mobile phones, or other electronic devices inside the exam centre.
Important items to carry to CA exam hall
- CA May 2023 admit card
- Black/ blue point ball pen, pencil, eraser, etc.
- Valid Government issued ID card (Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter ID card, Passport, etc.)
- Analogue watch
CA Result May 2023
ICAI will release the CA May 2023 result for the CA Foundation, CA Inter and CA Final a few days after the exams are completed. Candidates will be able to check the result of CA exam May 2023 on the official exam portal of ICAI. Along with the CA result, ICAI will also release the CA pass percentage and list of toppers.
Get Daily Updates in Hindi & English
Disclaimer:The article or blog or post (by whatever name) in this website is based on the writer’s personal views and interpretation of Act. The writer does not accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of information and for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Also, www.babatax.com and its members do not accept any liability, obligation or responsibility for author’s article and understanding of user.
For Collaborating with us-
- Mail us at [email protected]
- Whatsapp us at +91-7024984925