Time Table & Programme
CAT Course – Foundation (Entry Level) Part – I Examination – July 2021
(Multiple Choice Questions – Online Mode exam from home)
|Day & Date||Time & Session||CAT Course- Foundation (Entry Level) Part-I|
|25thJuly, 2021 (Sunday)||10:00 A.M to 12:00 Noon (Morning Session)||Paper I (100 Marks) Section A:- Fundamentals of Financial Accounting (60 Marks) Section B:- Applied Business and Industrial Laws (40 Marks) Total Questions:- 100 (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|25thJuly, 2021 (Sunday)||02:00 P.M to 04:00 P.M (After Noon Session)||Paper II (100 Marks) Section A: Financial Accounting – 2 (50 Marks) Section B:- Statutory Compliance (50 Marks) Total Questions:- 100 (Multiple Choice Questions)|
The Institute has decided to conduct CAT Course- Foundation (Entry Level) Part – I Examination on 25th July, 2021 through online mode using mobile/laptop/desktop/tab from their home only.
|Last date of receipt of Examination Application form is 10th July, 2021||Rs. 730/-|
- Application Form for CAT Course- Foundation (Entry Level) Part-I has to be filled up through online and fees will be accepted through online mode only.
- Students can login to the website www.icmai.in and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card.
- Last date of receipt of Examination Application Forms is 10th July, 2021.
- Candidates/Students are instructed to provide their own current in-use correct and updated contact details like mobile number and Email Id with all other required credentials. Otherwise student will not be permitted to apply/appear for the Examination. Candidates will receive Examination Link along with login user ID and pass key on their REGISTERED email id and mobile number only.
- Examination Pattern for CAT Course-Foundation (Entry Level) Part-I Examination shall have Multiple Choice Questions to be answered online from home. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Standard of Pass – A Candidate of Entry Level shall be declared to have passed in the Examination if he/she secures minimum 40% marks in each paper and an aggregate of 50% of total marks.
- All candidates/students are encouraged to appear in the CAT Course – Foundation (Entry Level) Part-I Examination through online mode using mobile/laptop/desktop/tab from their home.
- A candidate who is fulfilling all conditions specified for appearing in examination will only be allowed to appear for examination.
- The Candidates/students are advised to keep regularly in touch with the website of the Institute for further notifications and announcements relating to CAT Course- Foundation (Entry Level) Part-I Examination July, 2021 and in case of any query or clarification can e-mail us at [email protected]
Disclaimer:The article or blog or post (by whatever name) in this website is based on the writer’s personal views and interpretation of Act. The writer does not accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of information and for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Also, www.babatax.com and its members do not accept any liability, obligation or responsibility for author’s article and understanding of user.
For Advertising with us-
- Mail us at [email protected]
- Whatsapp us at +91-7024984925