The new website of Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) takes the corporate entities and professionals, and citizens of India one step ahead in the path of the Self-Reliant India mission. Minister of State for Finance and Corporate Affairs Shri Anurag Singh Thakur launched the first phase of MCA21 Version 3.0 (V3.0) comprising of revamped website, new email services for MCA Officers and two new modules, namely, e. Book and e. Consultation during a virtual event here today.
Shri Thakur said that while the revamped website will refresh the user experience with enhanced look & feel, the e-book will provide easy access to the updated legislations along with a tracking mechanism for historical changes in law. The new website of Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) takes the corporate entities and professionals, and citizens of India one step ahead in the path of the Self-Reliant India mission.
The MCA is the body that aims to regulate corporate affairs in India. MCA is mainly responsible for the administration of the Companies Act 2013, the Companies Act 1956, the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 as well as other allied Acts and rules & regulations to regulate the functioning of the corporate sector under law. MCA also supervises three professional bodies Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), and the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI).
Is the New MCA website fully changed?
MCA has revamped its existing website with new functions and easy to use layout. The MCA has implemented the third new version of its flagship project MCA21 and increased corporate regulatory oversight in India. This project will be developed and implemented in a phase-wise manner over the fiscal year 2021-22.
The Ministry had released an upgraded version of the MCA website and two other public-facing modules viz. e-Consultation and e-Book. However, other modules of MCA21 version 2 will continue to operate in parallel and will also support form-filling and regulatory compliance by stakeholders. The migration of all modules of MCA21 version 2 modules to version 3 will take place from October 2021 onwards.
What are the New features of the new MCA Website?
MCA21 V3.0 will reduce the requirements of attachments, make the forms as web based and strengthen the pre-fill mechanism. Shri Verma said that data analytics driven MCA21 V3.0 will give new meaning to corporate compliance culture and will further enhance the trust and confidence in the Corporate regulatory and governance system. The following web pages are updated: –
- Home page
- About Us
- Data & Reports
- Contact Us
- News & Updates
- Mediation & Conciliation
Following new services have also been made available in MCA Website: –
- E-Book– E-Book has been updated to include e-books for all Acts administered by MCA. Further, additional functionalities such as filter, sorting, and timelines have been introduced. e-book will provide easy access to the updated legislations along with a tracking mechanism for historical changes in law.
- E-Consultation – A new online platform wherein, stakeholders /users can submit their comments, feedback and suggestions on the proposed amendments/ draft legislation that is posted by MCA. The e-consultation module will facilitate:
- virtual public consultation of proposed amendments and new legislations to be introduced by MCA from time to time.
- leverage Artificial intelligence for compiling, grouping and categorizing comments/inputs received from stakeholders and create analytical reports for quick policy decision making.
- new email service for officers of MCA will provide them with advanced features and capabilities for organised and managed communication with internal as well as external stakeholders.
Has there been any change in the existing MCA services? What changed with the MCA services?
The MCA 21 project will be developed and implemented in a phase-wise manner over the fiscal year 2021-22. In May 2021 (Phase-1), the Ministry had released an upgraded version of the MCA website, followed by two other public-facing modules viz. e-Consultation and e-Book.
Other modules of MCA21 version 2 will continue to operate in parallel and will support form-filling and regulatory compliance by stakeholders. Migration of all modules of MCA21 version 2 modules to version 3 shall take place from October 2021 onwards.
FAQs on New MCA Website:-
- Is there any change in the MCA Login Process?
No, there is no change in the MCA login process. Users can continue to log in using their existing credentials.
- Is there a change in the MCA Registration Process?
Ans. No. There is no change in the Registration Process. New Users can sign up on the website here. Please refer to the FAQs on Registration for more information.
- Is there any change in the e-filing process?
Ans. No. There is no change in the e-filing process. Please refer to the FAQs on e-filing for more information.
- Is there any change in the payment process?
Ans. No. There is no change in the payment process. Please refer to the FAQs on the Payment Process for more information.
- What will happen to data saved in “My Workspace” Tab with MCA website?
Ans. There is no change. It will remain same. All the forms saved in drafts can accessed through My Workspace.
- I do not see Stakeholder’s corner on the new Home Page. Where can I find this section?
Ans. The Stakeholder’s corner has been discontinued. All the important reports/documents which were available in this section have been moved to Library page under Data & Reports. These reports could also be found in ‘Recent Reports’ tab in the Notification & Updates section of the Home Page. Vacancies/Appointments has been moved to News & Updates section.
- I do not see important Messages in the News tab on the Home Page. Where can I find these messages?
Ans. These messages could be found in the Important Updates tab in the Notification & Updates section of the Home Page.
- I do not see Forms & Downloads link at the top of the pages. Where do I find it?
Ans. You can now access Forms & Downloads section by clicking on Company Forms Downloads and LLP Forms Downloads cards located on the Home Page. Alternatively, the page can also be accessed through e-filing option under the MCA Services menu drop-down.
- How is the Sectional Search different from the Website Search?
Ans. The Sectional Search has been provided to enable users to quickly locate the relevant document. It caters to the documents in a particular section whereas Website search caters to the entire website.
- I do not see CRC (Corporate Seva Kendra) link at the top. Where do I find it?
Ans. CRC can be accessed from the Corporate Seva Kendra card added in the Information Corner on the Home Page.
- I cannot find KPI Performance Report on the Home Page. Where do I find it?
Ans. KPI Performance Report has been moved to the Related Information and Document section of the About MCA Page.
- I do not see Extension of AGM, ROC Adjudication Reports, Disqualified Directors, Companies struck off, and Proclaimed Offenders on the Home Page. Where do I find these?
Ans. These reports have been moved to RD/ROC Information section under Data & Reports.
- Where can I find SOP for Grievance Redressal?
Ans. SOP for Grievance Redressal is located under the Help & FAQ menu dropdown.
- I cannot find details of the Staff Grievance Officer on the Contact Us page. Where do I find it?
Ans. Staff Grievance Officer page has been moved to Employee Corner.
Disclaimer:The article or blog or post (by whatever name) in this website is based on the writer’s personal views and interpretation of Act. The writer does not accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of information and for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Also, www.babatax.com and its members do not accept any liability, obligation or responsibility for author’s article and understanding of user.
For Advertising with us-
- Mail us at [email protected]
- Whatsapp us at +91-7024984925