D2D CA Programmes by IIM Ahmedabad under MOU signed with ICAI
The Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed between The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) and Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA) enables mutual co-operation for offering and co-hosting open-enrolment and customized training programmes exclusively designed, developed and delivered for Chartered Accountants (CA).
As part of the MOU, IIMA has been offering two programmes explicitly designed for young and experienced CAs. This year, because of Covid-19 pandemic, the two programmes will be conducted via an online platform in 100% live sessions through direct-to-device mode [D2D].
CA Programme Details:
- Management and Finance for Young Chartered Accountants (CA) : November 28, 2020 – March 11, 2021
- Management and Finance for Experience Chartered Accountants (CA) : December 19, 2020 – March 31, 2021
Read Also: ICAI again Reopens the empanelment of members to act as observers for November, 2020 CA Exam
CA Programme Highlights:
- Interactive Case-based teaching pedagogy
- Intensive and interactive learning through 2-way live sessions
- Broad range of topics that will help acquire cross-functional perspective and improve personal effectiveness to become an effective manager
- Alumni status from IIM Ahmedabad
For more information and programme brochure, members can kindly get in touch with the Programme Coordinators at IIMA on E-mail: email@example.com or feel free to call
Ms. Krishna Dhamecha @ +91-79-7152 6420 for Young CA programme
Mr. Ashutosh Rajput @+91-79-7152 6423 for Experienced CA Programme.
Disclaimer:The article or blog or post (by whatever name) in this website is based on the writer’s personal views and interpretation of Act. The writer does not accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of information and for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Also, www.babatax.com and its members do not accept any liability, obligation or responsibility for author’s article and understanding of user.
For Collaboration with us-
- Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whatsapp us at +91-7024984925