CS Exam June, 2020 merged with CS Exams December, 2020
CS Exam: The lCSl had postponed the Company Secretaries June, 2020 session Examinations for Foundation Programme, Executive Programme (Old and New Syllabus), Professional Programme (Old and New Syllabus) and Post Membership Qualification (PMQ) Course examinations (herein after referred as “lCSl Examinations”) scheduled to be held from 1st-10th June, 2020, due to Pandemic Covid 19, was rescheduled to 6th -16th July,2020 and further rescheduled to 18th-28th August, 2020.
The lCSl is continuously viewing the situation prevailing due to Covid 19 pandemic and took cognizance of the situation being faced by the Students / candidates from the time to time. Due to the prevailing situation coupled with lockdown, containment zones and prohibitions in many districts in various States have further aggravated the smooth conduct of the lCSl Examinations.
Accordingly, with a view to protect the interest of all the stakeholders and in particular students/ candidates and their well-being, the ICSI has decided to merge the June, 2020 session ICSI Examinations with the December, 2020 Examinations as under :
1. lCSl Examinations for the June 2020 session which has been merged with the December, 2020 Examinations shall commence from 21st December, 2020 as per the Examination Time-table which will be released separately.
2. Examination form already submitted by the students/candidates for the lCSl Examinations, June-2020 session will hold good for lCSl Examinations to be held in December, 2020. Such students/candidates should not apply again. However, such students/candidates may apply online for change of Examination Centre, Module and/or Medium without payment of fee from 26th July, 2020 till 20th November, 2020 for appearing in lCSl Examinations to be held in December, 2020.
3. Students/ Candidates who have submitted their examination form for the lCSl Examinations, June-2020 session shall be allowed to carryover all benefits available to them including payment of fee and subject-wise exemptions for lCSl Examinations to be held in December, 2020.
4. Students/Candidates who have submitted examination form for lCSl Examinations, June-2020 session are allowed to add their module(s) with payment of differential examination fee during the above specified period for appearing in lCSl Examinations to be held in December, 2020.
5. The students/candidates who have not enrolled for lCSl Examinations June, 2020 session may enroll by submitting online examination form together with requisite examination fee from 26th July, 2020 till 25th September, 2020 (without late fee) and upto 9th October, 2020 (with late fee).
Read Also: ICAI should change its name to IFAI : ICMAI
6. The students of Executive Programme (old syllabus) and professional programme (old syllabus) are given opportunity to appear in the examination to be held in December, 2020, as per their old Syllabus.
7. Separate announcement shall be released in relation to examination for Company Secretaries Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) students.
All Students / Candidates are advised to take note of the above and act accordingly. All concerned are advised to visit the official website (www.icsi.edu) of the institute for more updates/ notifications related to the academic calendar and examination schedule/ guidelines.
Disclaimer:The article or blog or post (by whatever name) in this website is based on the writer’s personal views and interpretation of Act. The writer does not accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of information and for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Also, www.babatax.com and its members do not accept any liability, obligation or responsibility for author’s article and understanding of user.
For Collaboration with us-
- Mail us at [email protected]
- Whatsapp us at +91-7024984925