ICSI : CS students will get OPT OUT option for August, 2020 Exams
The Institute of company secretaries of India (ICSI) announced the opt-out or carry forward option for August 2020 CS Exams due to the prevailing COVID-19 pandemic situation. The window for availing this facility shall be open for Limited period (i.e from 20th June, 2020 ( Saturday) 00.01 hours to 30th June 2020( Tuesday) 23.59 hours.
ICSI in an announcement released on June 18 stated that CS Examination candidates who have registered to appear for the August 2020 CS examination will have an option to opt out of the exam.
The announcement said all the examination fees paid for the June/ August 2020 examination will be carried forward and shifted to the next examination cycle scheduled to be conducted in December.
“Students desirous of enrolling for additional number of of modules in dec 2020 exam session, shall be required to enroll for the respective modules and remit the additional exam fee for such module through online mode separately when enrollment process for Dec 2020 exam session shall commence in future.” reads the official announcement.
“Partial carry forward of exam fees shall not be allowed.” ICSI further stated.
ICSI : Steps for OPT OUT
- Visit at http:// support.icsi.edu
- Click on” registered user”. Now on user login screen, enter username and password. Enter verification code (i.e captcha) and submit. Students ICSI registration number is his/her username.
- Select ”carry forward exam fees” dropdown list under ”Topic”.
- Write ”please cancel my enrollment for June 2020 exam session”, under textbox of ”complaint description”.
- Take printout of declaration form (appended below). Handwritten copy will also be accepted, a printout is not possible duly fill all particulars and sign it. Now upload the scanned copy of duly filled declaration form “document upload” option ( only PDF., PNG, JPG JPEG files with maximum size limit of 1 MB is accepted).
- Mention verification code (i.e captcha) and click on submit button.
- Now student request’s is submitted.
- Declaration form received through any other mode will not be accepted.
On receipt of the above declaration form, students enrollment for June 2020 session of examination will be cancelled and his/ her candidature will be carried forward for enrollment for December 2020 examination.
“Students may please note that once the option for carry forward of exam fees is taken and the declaration form is submitted, it will be treated final. No request for it change/ revocation will be entertained under any circumstances., ICSI further said.
Click here for Official Notification.
Disclaimer:The article or blog or post (by whatever name) in this website is based on the writer’s personal views and interpretation of Act. The writer does not accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of information and for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Also, www.babatax.com and its members do not accept any liability, obligation or responsibility for author’s article and understanding of user.
For Advertising with us-
- Mail us at email@example.com
- Whatsapp us at +91-7024984925