E-way bill: Suspended GSTINs shall be allowed for EWB generation
- With reference Notification 15/2021-CT dated 18.05.2021, to blocking of GSTIN for e-Way Bill generation is now considered only for the defaulting Supplier GSTIN and not for the defaulting Recipient or Transporter GSTIN. Click on the notification for more details.
Read Also: Top 20 Questions on E-Way Bills
- Mode of transport Ship is now updated as Ship / Road cum Ship so that the user can enter Vehicle number in case the goods are moved by Road initially, and for movement by Ship, the Bill of lading Number and date may be entered. This will help in availing the ODC benefits for movement using Ship and facilitate updating of vehicle details as and when moved on Road.
- Suspended GSTINs shall be allowed for E-Waybill generation. That is, the GSTINs which are suspended on the GST Common Portal can continue generating e-way bills on the e-way bill portal. Similarly, the recipient and transporter GSTINs which are suspended are also allowed for generation of e-waybill.
- Improvements in MIS Reports:
- For the report on e-way bills about to expire, a download Excel option is provided.
- In the Outward Supplies report an additional column for mode of generation is provided.
Disclaimer:The article or blog or post (by whatever name) in this website is based on the writer’s personal views and interpretation of Act. The writer does not accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of information and for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Also, www.babatax.com and its members do not accept any liability, obligation or responsibility for author’s article and understanding of user.
For Advertising with us-
- Mail us at email@example.com
- Whatsapp us at +91-7024984925