GSTR-2B: GSTN advisory on Incomplete GSTR-2B in some cases
Another technical issue under GST portal. Although new technical issue is not a new thing for the professionals. Many are facing problem where GSTR-2B of April 22 showing only bills upto the March 2022. GSTN issued advisory on Incomplete GSTR-2B in some cases.
Incomplete GSTR-2B in some cases
1. It has been noticed that in a few cases, certain records are not reflected in the GSTR-2B statement for the period of April 2022. However, such records are visible in GSTR-2A of such recipients.
2. The technical team is working to resolve this issue for the impacted taxpayers and generate fresh GSTR-2B at the earliest.
3. In the interim, affected taxpayers interested in filing GSTR-3B are requested to file the return on self-assessment basis using GSTR-2A.
Read Also: GST: 3.26 lakh taxpayers who have not paid a single rupee as GST
Inconvenience caused in this regard is deeply regretted.
Get Daily Updates in Hindi & English
Join Tax solution subscription
Disclaimer:The article or blog or post (by whatever name) in this website is based on the writer’s personal views and interpretation of Act. The writer does not accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of information and for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Also, www.babatax.com and its members do not accept any liability, obligation or responsibility for author’s article and understanding of user.
For Collaborating with us-
- Mail us at email@example.com
- Whatsapp us at +91-7024984925
Your Tax Guide. Removing the hindrances people are facing related to the Lack of information. Click here to Join Tax Updates Whatsapp Group firstname.lastname@example.org