ICSI: The Institute of Companies Secretaries of India (ICSI) announced the carry forward of examination fee to June 2021 Exam Session. The official announcement is below:
CARRY FORWARD OF EXAMINATION FEES TO JUNE, 2021 EXAM SESSION
As the students are already aware that June, 2020 examination session had been merged with December, 2020 examination which is scheduled to be held from December 21, 2020.
In view of the present COVID-19 crisis, some of the students enrolled for the June, 2020 session (merged with the December 2020 exam session) and students enrolled afresh for the December 2020 exam session may wish to appear in the June 2021 session of examination, instead of appearing for the December 2020 examination session.
In order to facilitate the above, the Institute has decided as under:
1. To allow such students to opt for the June 2021 exam session, exam session instead of December 2020.
2. Carry forward of the examination fee already paid by the students for the module for which they have enrolled for June 2020 Session( merged with December 2020 session)/ December 2020 session.
3. Student’s enrolment status as on date shall be carried forward in total (that is Module, Centre Exemptions, medium, syllabus, Elective Subject what is available as on date in the enrolment status shall be carried forward as it is.)
4. Students desirous of enrolling for additional number of modules in June 2021 exam session shall be required to enroll for the respective modules and remit the additional exam fee for such module through online mode separately when the enrolment process for June 2021 exam session shall commence in future.
5. Any addition/modification in the enrolment status shall be allowed subject to validity of registration of Executive and Professional Programme students.
6. Examination for following three elective subjects of Professional Programme (New Syllabus) shall also be conducted in June 2021 exam session
- Forensic Audit (444)
- Direct Tax Las and Practice (445)
- Valuation and Business Modelling (447)
7. If the student has already switched over to new syllabus (2017), then their request for returning to old syllabus (2012) shall not be allowed.
8. Refund / Adjustment of Examination Fee / Partial carry forward of exam fees shall not be allowed. (For example : If any student has applied for appearing in two modules in June or December 2020 exam session, but now he wants to appear in only one module in December 2020 and he wants to carry forward fees for another module to June 2021 exam session, that will not be allowed).
Request for carry forward shall be received via Google Form https://forms.gleiCvVaq..11.1DYsEbvU8 only.
Requests received through any other means will not be entertained.
Students may please note that once the option for carry forward of exam fees is taken and particulars are submitted through above-mentioned google form, it will be treated as final. No request for change/revocation will be entertained under any circumstances.
The window for availing this facility shall be open for limited period [i.e. from 2nd November 2020 (Monday) 00:01 Hours to 6th November 2020 (Friday) 23:59 Hours].
This onetime facility is being provided due to COVID-19 pandemic, without creating any precedent for future.
(CS Asish Mohan)
Disclaimer:The article or blog or post (by whatever name) in this website is based on the writer’s personal views and interpretation of Act. The writer does not accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of information and for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Also, www.babatax.com and its members do not accept any liability, obligation or responsibility for author’s article and understanding of user.
For Collaborating with us-
- Mail us at [email protected]
- Whatsapp us at +91-7024984925